Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Power of Bhagawan's Vibuthi

Among All the Gods, Vibuthi dons the Forehead of Shiva, Lord Shiva stands for Patience and Love. Very rarely do you find Lord Shiva opening his third eye, Even when Ravanasura attempted to lift mount Kailasa even when Bhasmasura attempted to burn him, He did not open his dreaded third eye.

Every Person who puts Vibuthi should inculcate this great quality of Patience, Why do people always put Vibuthi on the Forehead, it is where all the forces of the Body unite to create one's self. Putting God's sacred Vibuthi there makes one's thoughts, deeds and actions pure. Vibuthi should be applied with Good Thougths only then can anyone feel its power.Telling lies, filling yourself with evil thoughts and applying my Prasadam on your sacred forehead will not have any effect.

Everybody applies Vibuthi after Prayer, let the good thoughts emenating during prayer continue while you partake of the Prasadam.

Swami does not give Vibuthi just for the sake of giving it, There is always a deeper significance when I give Vibuthi to anybody, I do not waste my Prasadam on everyone. Whatever I give from my hands should not be wasted, I always give everything for a purpose, Whatever I give to anyone , even the most smallest gift will protect him , Swami does not distinguish when giving his LOVE, All are one before me. Just like when I give something it is filled with Pure Love , You should use whatever I give properly, Swami is very sad when the things he gives are not utilised properly.

When I give Vibuthi to you , it is meant only for you, Does not SWAMI KNOW THE Problems of others, DO not question as to why Swami has given him and not me?. Be happy with whatever Swami has given you, Do not ask for more, because I know how much to give each and everyone.

- From Bhagawan's Talk with Devotees in 1963

No comments: